Page list

August 30, 2010

Three Queens, Three Choices


One of my favourite scenes from One Tree Hill, Season 6, Episode 1

Old Guy : Three simple Cards. Three beautiful ladies. It's real simple son. All you got to do is pick one.


Lucas : Alright

Old Guy : Come on now son. Three Queens, three choices. Just follow the heart.

Lucas : That's the one.

Old Guy : Well, well. Looks like you found your Queen. Not many do. How did you know which one to pick ?

Lucas : I guess I always knew.

Old Guy : I want to tell you something son, it's the most important thing there is - love, finding the right person to spend your life with.

Lucas : I know I made the right choice.

Old Guy : (Laughs) That's where they get you, thinking you got a choice. Love finds you son. You don't find love. Its got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, whats written in the starts, and a lot to do with the simple fact that most women are smartter than we are. And wily. But if you want to believe that you had a choice in the matter, I'd say you made a good one.

Lucas : Why is that ?

Old Guy : Because she showed up. And she sure is pretty.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment